Multimedia and Digital Portfolios for your Classroom
Learn Microsoft Movie Maker, Photo Story, Mouse Mischief for PowerPoint, PPlex for PowerPoint, Picasa from Google and delicious - Introductory
Learn how to create stunning digital portfolios for your students in minutes not hours!
Bring along class photos and examples of student work and learn how to use both Picasa and Adobe Acrobat to create personal portfolios for your class.
This course is an introduction to using the freeware applications Microsoft Movie Maker, Photo Story, Mouse Mischief for PowerPoint, PPlex for PowerPoint, Picasa from Google and social bookmarking from del.icio.us.
NEW - Teachers will also learn how to quickly combine documents, movies, images into professional PDF Digital Portfolios using Adobe Acrobat.
Teachers will learn how to easily and effectively integrate multimedia exercises into the classroom. Practical examples of teaching and learning activities will be demonstrated.
Cost $250 ex gst. Generous discounts for multiple bookings available.
Melbourne - 2011 @ Carey Grammar School Kew :: map
- Use Picasa to manage, organise, edit and backup your entire digital photo collection
- Learn how Picasa uses "face recognition" software to identify and organise individual students photos into albums
- Learn how to create gift CD's from your photos in minutes
- Discover hundreds of quality teaching web sites through delicious
- Learn how to download videos from youtube to your computer
- Add PPlex to PowerPoint to add dynamic zooming and panning to your Presentations
- Combine files into a professional PDF Digital Portfolio
- With Movie Maker, import and edit videos; adding subtitles, transitions and sound
- Share videos via the web, e-mail, or CD
- With Photo Story, import and edit digital photos
- Create slideshows using digital photos and touch-up, crop or rotate photos
- Add special effects, soundtracks, and your own voice narration to your photo stories and personalise them with titles and captions
- Learn how to share your photo stories in an e-mail; watch them on a TV or computer
- Use Microsoft Mouse Mischief for quick in class polling/testing
- Discover how to produce engaging educational resources for your classroom
- Create a professional digital portfolio quickly and easily
- Skills in video capture and editing, and digital photo manipulation
- Hands-on experience in the integration of video and photo stories into presentations
- Knowledge of digital video file types, codecs and formats;
- Practical examples and lesson plans for use in your classroom
PDF Information brochures ::