Learn Adobe Dreamweaver and Fireworks for your classroom - Introductory
This course is an introduction to using Adobe Dreamweaver, a comprehensive web design application and Adobe Fireworks, a web graphics optimsation and integration tool.
Teachers will explore how Dreamweaver and Fireworks can be used to design websites ranging from a single page, student e-portfolio to a detailed departmental collection of electronic curriculum resources.
Practical exercises will demonstrate how teachers can effectively teach Dreamweaver and Fireworks to students.
Cost $250 ex gst. Generous discounts for multiple bookings available.
Melbourne - Not Running Term 4 @ Carey Grammar School Kew :: map
- Explore the Dreamweaver interface and web design modes
- Create and define a site
- Create, use and manage template and library folders
- Create CSS for web page layout and design
- Apply cascading style sheets
- Insert hyperlinks
- Modify existing Dreamweaver templates
- Using Fireworks, import files from all major graphics formats into Dreamweaver
- Optimise images, give them advanced interactivity and export into Dreamweaver
- Build web photo libraries and galleries
- Practice the Dreamweaver design functions and Fireworks graphic tools during workshop exercises
- Discover Dreamweaver and Fireworks learning projects to extend your lesson plans
- Appreciate the need for efficient planning and file management
- Understand the Dreamweaver interface and design modes
- Practice defining and creating websites
- Knowledge of using layers, templates and style sheets for web page layout and design
- Understanding hyperlinks
- Import and optimise images
- Quickly create stunning web graphics
- Create web photo galleries
- Batch processing of images
PDF Information brochures ::